Monday, January 12, 2009

House Hunting!!!

Well, after almost 2 years of people saying "buy! buy! buy!"..... Caleb & I have finally decided to jump into the pot. We are so excited! We both are in agreement that this is the right time for us to start trying to buy a home and have been spending TONS of time looking online at homes in the area. We already have a realtor we'll be working with, and we are going to meet with a lender this week (hopefully) and get this process officially started. It is a bit scary, but I feel such a peace about it, I really feel that God is telling us we are good to go. Caleb has wanted to buy for the past year or so but I kept saying no, I didn't feel it was right. Since we weren't in agreement, we kept waiting. A few weeks ago, I was praying about it and realized I was ready. My mom & dad are so excited because they can help us look since they've bought/sold quite a few homes. And my grandpa is excited becuase it means they'll be a new house in the family to do projects on! =)

Please pray for us that we make the right decision and that God leads us to the right place! I'll keep everyone posted on our progress =)

4 comments:

Marcus, Rebecca, Buddy, and Doodle said...

Hey, if you want that hutch back, I'll sell to you for $40 (that's what I paid for it).

Amanda Swann said...

How exciting! Good luck!

Becky and Caleb said...

No thanks on the Hutch =) It was my parents anyways, not ours, and I think we're good without it.
Put it on Ebay if you want the money for it! =)

Marlene said...

That is exciting! Where do you guys plan on looking?