Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fresh Coat of Paint

Okay so I found my camera and tried to organize some pics. I'm a bit behind....and things still aren't finished but here is a progress report.....


Guest Bathroom - this used to be powder blue. Now it's yellow....we have yet to install the "B-Board" or "Waynes Coating" whichever you prefer. Once we do that, we will get different colored towels and a different shower curtain. Those are left over from our other guest bathroom.


Our living room, which used to be peachy. Now its dark grey/light grey and this is the start of us pulling in different blues/silvers.


The other part of our living room. We'd love to get different couches that aren't brown - but we're making them work. We STILL have yet to hang pictures on the wall!


I bought this the other day, as an "inspiration piece". I love it!

No comments: