Friday, May 22, 2009

Sliding Door Installation, Part I

So, Caleb ended up with the day off........I get home from work and this is what I find! If I didn't know any better I'd think some crazy guy was trying to break our window. Thankfully, it was just my husband, cutting into the first layer (stucco) of our house for our sliding door installation. Phew!
Why are his arms so huge?
So here is what is done for the day. Doesn't look like a lot, but it took a while. He cut into it, then started to try to knock out peices of it.
Oh yeah! And look what I found while watering tonight. A tomato! Pretty soon it'll be ripe and ready to eat, I can't wait :)

1 comment:

Jenna Jill said...

And a LOVELY looking tomato it is. I get so excited when I find things too. I'm excited about your slider. That is going to be AWESOME!