Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dinner

Hi Everyone!

So tonight's dinner was a recipe I've made once before and had a good experience, so I thought I'd give it a whirl again. It's VERY easy with just a few cheap ingredients.

- 2/3 cup Honey Dijon Mustard Dressing (I used about a cup for more serving sizes & I like a lot of sauce)

- Crushed Corn Flakes (again, about a cup or so)

- A few tablespoons of dill (I did not use fresh dill and it was still yummy)

- 1/8 of a teaspoon of salt & pepper

- Chopped up scallions (just a few sprigs)

- And of course the chicken, I just used about 5 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts (They are a life saver & I always have them in my fridge!)

Then you mix up the dijon, scallion, salt/pepper, and dill in one bowl and put aside a portion to use as serving sauce afterwards. Put the corn flakes (Crushed) in another dish, then you just put the chicken in the sauce, then in the corn flakes, and place in shallow greased dish. (I use Pam).

The oven needs to be at 425 degrees, then you bake about 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Use the sauce you set aside as a serving sauce when you are ready to eat!

As a side dish, I just sauteed up some sweet potatoes with garlic salt, pepper, and EVOO (extra virgin olive oil....) and they are yummy!

So, WHALLAH.....Here it is :)




I ALSO whipped up some muffins........but as you can see below, there wasn't much involved. I love Krustees Fat Free Muffins!!! :-)


2 comments:

Jenna Jill said...

AWESOME! This blog is going to be my new best friend. Lol. :)

Becky and Caleb said...

:-)
I will try my best to live up to your expectations!!!
:-)
I made dinner tonight with your cinnamon I borrowed, and forgot to take pics!!