Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Survey

Okay - so I'm still bored today so I'm posting a survey. I probably could have found a better one but oh well, it's the first one I found. I also deleted 1/2 the questions because they were really stupid and it was getting too long....
So, read on if you like :)

Who were you with last night around 9:00pm?
- I was at home, on the computer, and watching T.V. (Yes I know, my life is so exciting....) by myself.

When's the last time you cried?
- I don't remember, I guess that is good!

What is one thing you would love to happen tomorrow?
- That I would not have to go to work and spend the whole day with my husband

Do you bite your fingernails?
- Nope

Do you like Mexican food?
- Yes, so much!

Do you watch a lot of tv?
- Yes, too much

Have you ever snuck out of your house?
- Not that I recall

Are you hungry?
- Yes but that is probably just because I'm bored

Do you like your mom or your dad more?
- Both equally!

Are you tanned?
- Somewhat since I was just on vacation at the lake all week!

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
- Caleb's morning shifts starting in August

Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- Kind of

Do you live with both of your parents?
- Nope, I live with my husband :)

Do you think too much or too little?
- I over analyze everything....

How many hours did you sleep last night?
- About 7

Does anyone call you babe?
- Yes, my hubby

What was the highlight of this week?
- Nothing yet

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
- My hubby when he was in bed when I was leaving for work

What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
- Check Up

Who will you see the most this weekend besides family?
- No One - everyone I see this weekend will be family, even my church family

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
- Well, yes!

Do you drink tea?
- Yucky

Have you ever wanted something you couldn't have?
- Yeah, all the time, more clothes, new car, money, not working, lol

What's the number one thing you want in life right now?
- I am content with the overall happenings in my life. I really wanted to spend more time with my husband & I finally get it :)

What are you listening to?
- Jeremy Camp and the printer at my work

Last missed call?
- Monica

Last person you talked on the phone with?
- Caleb

What was the first thing you did when you woke up today?
- Thought about how much I hate getting up in the morning for work

Do you have a best friend?
- Yes!

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
- My job.

Do you care of what people think of you?
- Who doesn't? We can all say 'I don't care' but everyone cares to a certain extent.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
- My family at the lake

Last person you went to the movies with?
- I have no idea. Most likely Caleb...

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
- Back because then I'd be on vacation still!

What is your middle name?
- Christine

What is your current mood?
- Very Very Very bored & Irritated

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
- I don't think so

Ever had a near death experience?
- Nope

Is there something you do a lot?
- This is a dumb question, everyone does SOMETHING a lot just depends on what. I shower a lot, brush my teeth a lot, etc.... :)

Angry at anyone?
- Nope

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
- Sleeping

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
- Yes

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
- Sometimes

What is your favorite movie?
- Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken (Oldie but a Goodie!)

No comments: